Rubin striker Maksim Kanunnikov shares his opinion on ROSGOSSTRAKH Russian Championship MD-16 against Zenit.
- Maksim, does the team understand when finally Rubin will start scoring and earning more than one point?
- We are looking forward to getting three points and scoring goals. Now the first round stage is over. Tonight there were some situations where we were good as a team fighting till the end. Of course, there are still some problems in terms of creating but we will go ahead and work on it and we will analyze the match. There have been some positive things tonight, but we have to increase our concentration.
- Moritz Bauer says that todays game was Rubins best match in the season. Do you agree with your partner? Do you feel satisfied with the quality of todays team performance?
-Its not the players but the experts scope of work to assess whether it is like that or not. There were some good playing situations today, but there were other moments today when we had to go down to our half as Zenit had some good chances tonight.
- At the end of the match Zenit was dominating with some dangerous attacks. Was it due to Kambolovs injury or were the players just tired?
- Kambolov is performing his duties very well. As for the position he is playing, I dont find any other player who would be tougher and more consistent than him.